For the purpose of notarial acts, sworn translations are requested if the documents for the relevant notarial act are issued in a language other than Czech. Court interpreting is used as well for participants in notarial acts who do not command the Czech language on an appropriate level.
- We offer sworn translations and court interpreting from/to all languages officially registered in the Czech Republic.
- We provide sworn translations for all types of documents.
- We offer sworn translations even in express delivery times.
- We arrange for full certification of documents (legalization, superlegalization, apostille...).
Documents translated by us can be used for all areas of notarial acts:
- Real property transfers
- Notarial escrow
- Notarial deed as a basis for distraint
- Last wills, disinheritance and appointment of inheritance administrators
- Property contracts of married couples and fiancés
- Contracts of Pledge and Pledge Registry
- Verification and certification
- Trade companies
- Cooperatives and association of unit owners
- Extracts from the public administration information systems
Translations to a foreign language can be used abroad in the same extent.